Sunday, August 19, 2007

View from ocean apartment


Even on a cloudy afternoon, the view from Sapper's girlfriends place is gorgeous! I'm thrilled to be able to use the kitchen as the other place is appliance challenged to put it mildly. Made brownies today but diet starts tomorrow. Seems since I have the use of the truck, I tend to walk a lot less. Especially when its very windy, it dries my contacts out quickly then I squint. Oh the trivial complaints of living in paradise!

Shopped the commissary and PX today just like old times. VFFD is my new food focus - that is veggies, fruit, fish, and dairy. I tried shopped the outer perimeters of the store except a venture down a row to get tea. Actually the local grocery store's produce is fresher.

Also found a fun game on Yahoo games called Graffiti. You take turns guessing or drawing the word for others to guess. It is similar to Pictionary. Enjoy!

No comments: