Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Best ahi lunch


Walked 3 mile circuit and stopped by the Grass Skirt Grill for lunch. Awesome ahi (tuna) over brown rice with a salad and a slice of pineapple. It's number 1 for now, the best lunch I've had here and I'm keeping track. The plan is to taste test every cafe, deli, shrimp bus, and restaurant (30+). Now let me see: two meals of different dishes at each place to judge true flavor times number of days here - yep I can get out of a lot of cooking! Hey how about food photo's?

"Catch-phrase" has caught me! Love the game we played last night with friends. The goal is to describe without gesturing the word or phrase given. It is a hand held, battery operated game that is passed to next player when answer is correct. One is taking it for the soldiers to play while they wait in their Strykers... (Lots of hurry-up and wait time in the Army) Fun, hilarious, and addictive - just go buy it. Did I mention the chocolate cake with ice cream?

Sapper Unit is ramping up for departure. Sweetheart leaves Friday and Sapper following Thursday. It will be quiet around here. Later....

No comments: