Friday, August 17, 2007

Find the rhino...


Just a cool picture from zoo having nothing to do with my day. Prepping a house for a termite tent kept me busy. Everything that will touch skin (lotion) or that you eat/drink has to be double bagged and sealed. Even the stuff in the freezer! I can't wait to see a house in a tent, will definitely post a photo.

How can islands surrounded by water have a drought? The West side of Oahu especially where the fire is still burning is in severe drought conditions. The Winward side gets all the rain and the Leeward side is desert. Amazing....

I'm thrilled Sabre won the "Dancing with the Stars" last night and now I'm all set to watch Disney's "High School Musical 2." Just plain fun...

1 comment:

#2but#1inyourheart said...

Watching Ice Road Truckers... how can I see the postings other people blog on here???