Saturday, November 10, 2007

Stack and Rack Shopping!

Yes, right here in downtown Honolulu is a Walmart and Sam's Club however they were not easy to find! In the middle of the block is a Walmart flag - and no obvious entry. The entry is through the parking place so if your walking its puzzling. The store is surrounded by a parking garage, then another floor of parking, and on the 4th floor of parking is Sam's Club. Aha! It's a very good use of mid-block space.

So there I am without my camera (had to lighten load for hike to Walmart) watching the sunset when I see 12 sailboats out! Beautiful! The place I'm staying is at the yacht club marina and it was the first time I'd seen so many boats out. They continued to sail after the sunset with lights on in various colors. I was sound asleep before they came in...... Aloha

No comments: